What we offer
As a part of our team, you will be challenged to step ahead in your professional life. You will be part of a unique, modern, new gen Thai business team. You will be given a once of a lifetime business opportunity in Thailand, a country beyond imagination, with attractive renumeration and career advancement.
Work with us
OfficeFirst is a leader in serviced offices and virtual offices in Thailand.
Opportunity is open for a remote or one-on-one interview. We are seeking a programmer who will be interested in working with us and will enjoy growth with us. Technology development is our prime investment. Having visualised the outcome, our team is working to develop and implement a newly platform to greatly benefit our customers and to strengthen our position as a leader in the industry.
Working in Thailand will give you a unique, exciting opportunity. Thailand is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thais are open-minded and friendly. Bangkok is ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world. Thai culture is a combination of uniqueness and respect. Our team will arrange your work permit so that you will be residing and working in Thailand legally. Our renumeration is attractive. You will be surrounded by a beautiful atmosphere and your Thai colleagues will be supportive and full of expertise.
Job position #1: Software Developer / Web Developer / Programmer
- Develop and maintenance of excellent quality software to support business requirements.
- Develop server-side web applications.
- Develop front-end web and back-end application.
- Setup production server for web application support.
- Build and maintain MySql databases.
- Plan and prototype new web applications.
- Test application.
- Proficient knowledge both of back-end and font-end programming.
- Excellent understanding in software development life cycle.
- Require experiences more than 1-2 years as Software Developer.
- Prefer computer language skills in OOP, React, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap,Laravel, Yii framework.
- Experience in Web service API , Social media API.
- Knowledge in mobile application cross platform development such as Ionic or React.
- Knowledge in writing apps for iOS/Android Platforms.
- Experience with CMS (ie: Wordpress) is advantages.
Interested candidate, please send your application and CV to email@example.com